Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagggg!

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The OC
2. The Office
3. SNL
4. Boy meets World
5. Saved by the Bell
6. Jon and Kate plus 8
7.
8.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Had some MGs over!
2. Went to one of my classes
3. Napped with Just Jed
4. indulged in dove chocolate
5. Received and rejoiced getting our announcement paper/envelopes
6. Made 5 billion appts.
7. Went to the Dentist
8. Watched the OC

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Engagement pictures on Friday
2. Microderm on thursday
3. seeing Jed after work
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. WEDDING festivities! (wedding, showers, reception, etc..)
7. Going to the temple
8. marrying Jed/living together/being together for forever/going to BYU together/having our first baby. (stole this from Leanna)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. GOJOs
2. Ruby Tai
3. Cafe Rio
4. Cheesecake restaurant
5. PF Changs
6. Panda Express
7. Chipotle
8. Chili's

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. A pave wedding band
2. Flirty Apron
3. Wedding money from my Dad
4. to lose 30 pounds
5. VW Passat
6. for Jed to find a job
7. endless scarves, jackets, coats, boots.. WINTERWEAR
8. to have a wedding night that lives up to my expectations (everyone is freaking me out with their horror stories)

OK, ok... umm anyone who wants to can do this. I tag all familia!

No comments: