Thursday, February 04, 2010

We Gonna Run This Town Tonight...

I don't know why, but I have been reverting back to my high school love of Hip Hop lately... hence the new playlist down there....

Rhianna is like.. my new fav! And I'm warming up to Chris Brown's newest album... Not quite as good as Exclusive, but I like it.

Last night was my first night of preparing real people's taxes with VITA. In 3 hours, I only completed 2 forms, but each one only took about 30 min. Both of them ended up with a return over $2,000... I knew they could use this, so it made me really happy. And then I got made fun of for doing this "for fun." P.S. I helped a CRAZY lady. I'll just leave it at that.

This week has been so unbelievably crazy. Between now and midnight tomorrow, I still have to turn in 3 papers. That's on top of the 3 I've already done, and trying to study for 3 tests early next week.

The business is going well! The orders are coming in... hopefully they'll keep coming. Our website is getting better every day, and I'm so happy with how our photo shoot went. Anne Pearson is the bomb! Oh, and for anyone interested in booking her for a wedding, if you mention the bridal fair when you book (as in SOON), she'll give you a FREE engagement session! Now, that's a deal!

Lost started this week... LOVE that show. Completely lost though...

Oh.. and I am working on having The Family: A Proclamation to the World memorized in 2 weeks. YIKES!

I should be getting a new niece any day now.

I miss my sister JORDAN.... and MAGGIE... and BREMEN.... (he is moving to AFRICA this month... who knows when I'll see him next :( )

Life is busy, but I like it this way (until the tests roll in)! How are YOU?!

3 comments:

shirley elizabeth said...

Tax is cool. If people only knew.

Ashley said...

Good luck memorizing it, I was going to do it for my class too. But decided I wouldnt be able to in 2 weeks. You can do it!!! =)

Anne Pearson Photography said...

I See your pictures and I think, that was a year ago! How in THE WORLD did time go so fast this year! Happy Early Birthentines day