Thursday, April 01, 2010

Beliefs...

I believe marriage is between a man and a woman and is ordained of God.
I believe children have the right to be born into a home with a father and a mother.
I believe the family is central to the Creator's plan.
I believe life is sacred, and murder or anything like unto it is wrong.
I believe, based on statistics, cohabitation is the off brand wanna-be of marriage. It often leads to infidelity, abuse, or financial problems.
I believe hard work and recreation can bring families together, often better than anything else.
I believe those who abuse will be held accountable in this life or/and in the next.
I believe our country values marriage more than we think it does.
I believe media plays a significant role in persuading our society to think one way or another.
I believe people are good.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Olsen said...

Love this.