Saturday, November 13, 2010

Let me introduce myself...

Hello! My name is Adrianne Jayne (Leak) Young. This is me...


I choose this picture because it's not posed... simply me checking to see how my hair looked, oh. and I'm covered in mud.

I know a few people read my blog, and while most of you know me pretty well, some of you may not. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I was born February 14, 1989-- Valentine's day, which also happens to be my favorite holiday.
My mom calls me her heart baby because of the holiday I was born on. Also because I was born with a hole in my heart and because I came into my family's life in a time of turmoil, and my mom says I healed many broken hearts. Also, I love my name. I love it. Is that weird? My middle name Jayne comes from my dad, whose name is Jay. My brother's middle name is Jay too. I like family names a lot.
My husband, "Just Jed" as he's known now, and I have been married for almost two years. TWO YEARS. can you believe it? He makes me laugh everyday and most of the time we talk to each other, it's using some kind of speech impediment or weird voice. He has fiercely blue eyes and lanky legs.
I go to Brigham Young University, and I have blue blood coursing through my veins. Both of my parents and all three of my siblings went there too (two of which have graduated and a Brother-in-law who has graduated with a master's from BYU). I wonder if my kids will go here someday... even if they don't, I will still love them.
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints. I was baptized at age eight. As a kid, I played a firefly, ladybug, and butterfly at various ward Christmas parties (this still puzzles me).
As I've grown, my eyes have gone from chocolate brown to green. I like my green/brown eyes a lot. I think they are my favorite feature. I love reading, eating, cooking, baking, crafting, sewing, shopping, primping, playing, and listening.

That's me! Nice to meet ya!

4 comments:

Mergens Family said...

I am surprised that our boys haven't been playing Black Ops with each other all night long!!! What nerds!!

How are you guys doing, by the way :) It's been a while.

I love reading all your posts :)

Happy Holidays!!!

The Wettstein Family said...

Nice to meet you, too. I love that you included things you like about yourself, it makes you all the more charming! Props to your mom for giving you a name you like!!

Andrea Olsen said...

You also like pickles with milk and swish your feet to go to sleep. (I do too...and my husband also despises me for it).
I love you mrs adrianne.

Gabby said...

I really liked this post :)