Wednesday, June 04, 2008

About two weeks ago, I was invited to accompany the Young family to Nauvoo, IL, for the sealing of Jed's sister's family. Now that the relation is explained, I clarify that April is no longer just Jed's sister, but my friend, as is the rest of the family... at least I'd like to think-- I know you guys are reading this right now and totally disagreeing ;)... Anyway, the weekend was great! I got to finally meet ALL of Jed's siblings, some extended family, and family friends. It was so awesome getting to spend time with the Youngs (and all who that entails.. the Trojniaks, Benches, and everyone else). You guys crack me up in the best possible way!
Nauvoo is always such a spiritual and uplifting place! My one regret was that I wasn't able to be inside the temple for the sealing-- someday though! I could feel the happiness of all of the family, and I was so glad to be able to spend that special time with them! Thanks Erika and April for making me feel so welcomed (and anyone else who reads this).

Me in the rain (I stole this from Erika)


Nauvoo Temple at night
I'm a direct descendant of this guy


It was Memorial Day weekend

Me with April (Jed's oldest sister) and Adam (Jed's sister Erika's husband)


April, Rafal, Karolina, and Zachary
I stole a few of these pictures... and if I see anymore cool ones I'll add them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can steal pictures and we love your guts! Thanks for coming. It was so fun! Don't get eaten or dropped or thrown by tornadoes!