Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Love Sundays!

I love the fact that the entire day is centered on the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I love spending time here at my sister Jordan's because we have a family fireside Sunday evenings, and each of the boys and adults talk about what they learned at church. I hope to do something like this some day far in the future when i have a family of my own!
I love the renewed strength I have when i leave the church building. Wherever i am, it's the same.



I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!

and This is my cheeeeeese moment of the day!

2 comments:

Sandra and/or Kevin said...

I had a great Sunday also!! First, I didn't have to work. I never thought of the family fireside. We call that 'what did you learn today?' our family meal conversation.

Lacey said...

Don't you just love sundays?? It is one of my favorite things to watch my older siblings with their kids and start thinking about how I am going to do things with my children. I love your blog! Keep it up!