Ok I stole this idea from Maggie's Blog. I thought it was awesome so I did it too. Here's how it's done.
1) Go to Flickr
2) In a separate tab go to Mosaic Maker
3) Set up your mosaic criteria by choosing 4 columns and 3 rows
4) Go back to Flickr and type in the search field the answers to the following questions.
5) Using only the first page of search results, find and click on a photo that best represents your answer.
6) Copy and paste the URL into the spaces at Mosaic Maker.
7) Save your finished Mosaic to your computer and post it on your blog. Don't forget to explain your answers!
1) What's your first name? Adrianne
2) What is your favorite food? Japanese Steakhouse
3)What high school did you go to? Raytown High School... Go Blue Jays!
4)What is your favorite color? Turquoise and Hot Pink
5)Who is your celebrity crush? Adam Brody! I LOVE him with all of my heart!
6)Favorite Drink? Cherry Coca-Cola
7)Dream Vacation? Paris
8)Favorite Dessert? Plain Cheesecake with fresh strawberries!
9)What do you want to be when you grow up? A Mom! among other things. I really want to get involved in the community and work for a non-profit youth program
10)What do you love most in life? The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
11) One word to describe you? Creative/imaginitive
12)Your Flickr name? I don't have one, so I chose a picture of hearts. They're my trademark!
1. me.stephen.prem.devon.adrianne, 2. Japanese Steakhouse 2, 3. 3 BlueJays, 4. + ''' +, 5. The O.C. - I love Seth Cohen Wallpaper, 6. Coca Cola-Cherry-illustration, 7. Paris, l'amour..., 8. cheesecake for Lianna!, 9. "The family is one of nature's masterpieces.", 10. Latter-Day Saints, 11. CREATIVE DIRECTOR - SignCafe magazine cover, 12. a little less conversation