Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TAG!

Please read my posts below this one too! kk? thanks

Bonzombie tagged me!

Rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag

Here we go!

1) I've always wanted to go to beauty school.

2) I love Quicktrip! (Utahns are so deprived to not have any).

3) I have the biggest sweet tooth in all of the universe. I swear, if I didn't eat sweets, I'd weigh like 20 pounds less.

4) I'm a major scrapbooker. My favorite times are when I'm scrapping with the MGs. (below)

5) There's a black guy standing like 25 feet away from me right now, digging a bag of corn flakes out of a file cabinet. That's random!

6) I'm an awful student and the biggest procrastinator in the world (besides Maggie), but i still manage on average a 3.30

I tag: Maggie, Jordan, Erika Bench, Di, Leanna, and Jenny Francis!

No comments: