Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TAGGED! I'm it!

So, I was tagged by Andrea... SO I will do this. And soon enough I will replace it with a real post!

1. Where is your cell phone? Somewhere in the deep abyss of my GIANT Kathy Van Zeeland bag!
2. Where is your significant other? In KS getting ready to move HERE tonight!
3. Your hair color? It varies from season to season, but for the next few months I'll be blonde
4. Your mother? What about her...? She's a Farmer by day, sleeper by night. Love her always
5. Your father? Had a birthday yesterday. and is probably freaked that I'm getting married.
6. Your favorite thing? Dove Chocolate, sour gummy lightning bugs, time with Just Jed, shopping.
7. Your dream last night? in technicolor
8. Your dream/goal? passionately, happily, married and mothered (doing the mothering) in a beautiful, but homey, home within an hour of a big city.
9. The room you're in? WHAREHOUSE.. good ole BYU mail services
10. Your hobby? Scrapping, blogging, talking, texting
11. Your fear? I fear my death that is quickly approaching and will hit when i'm 46.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? FINISHED with school. with a baby or two.
13. Where were you last night? at Maggie's watching Edward Scissorhands
14. What you're not? I'm not scared about getting married.
15. One of your wish-list items? A dream wedding...
16. Where you grew up? Raytown... Rtown... Raytizzle... the ghetto
17. The last thing you did? took a bite of my apple
18. What are you wearing? My burrberry looking scarf and leather jacket
19. Your TV? MINE? I don't have one.
20. Your pet(s)? Does a crazy/fun boyfriend/fiance man count?
21. Your computer? Toshiba laptop. less than mediocre
22. Your mood? Overwhelmed
23. Missing someone? Always
24. Your car? Crap.. i have to clean it today. totally spaced that.
25. Something you're not wearing? eye make-up
26. Favorite store? Archivers, target, gap...
27. Your summer? The best ever. EFY
28. Love someone? No hesitations. seriously. LOVE him
29. Your favorite color? Winter/peacock Blue.. for obvious reasons
30. When was the last time you laughed? Sadly.. i dunno. I should call Just Jed and fix that
31. Last time you cried? Oh Jeeze... probably in June, at my first week at EFY when I became so impressed and in love with my girls that I just couldn't hold it in. It was a good thing :)

Ok, Ok.. that was fun. right? I tag anyone who wants to do this. Good Luck

No comments: