Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm selling my contract!

So, this is such a cheap attempt to sell my contract, but for real, kiddos-- I HAVE TO SELL IT! I live in BDA, a really social complex 1 block south of campus in a mature and social ward! It's great here, but yeah- I'm getting married-- so I can't live here! My roommate is amazing! It's very spacious! We have a washer and dryer AND a dishwasher! I have the only covered parking space that I would sell with my contract! Only 3 people live in the apt TOTAL, and there's outside storage space!

Basically it comes down to this. I'm a full-time student, I work 20 hours a week, I'm planning my wedding, and trying to find housing for Just Jed and myself! I NEED to sell this contract! It's only $275/month which is EXCEPTIONAL considering all of the amenities and location!

All of my E-BFFS-- If you know ANYONE who is moving to Provo, PLEASE let her know about this contract. I can make it worth her time and maybe work out some kind of deal!

Thanks, all!

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm for realz contemplating it. I don't think Kayley could handle my mess.

Christine said...

Definitely post on craigslist too. I hope you can sell it soon!

Casi Bludorn said...

geez, that sounds great. I wish I could buy it.

emily said...

hmmmm. sounds amazing. i wish i didn't go to weber for school. if i didn't, i would take it in a heartbeat. i'm gonna move out soon

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

First off, Congrats!!!! Second, have you told your apartment manager (or whoever deals w/ the contracts)? When I got married they had a waiting list so the next girl on the list got it. Post it everywhere too, the message board on campus, byu's website, craigslist, etc. It should go pretty fast. Good luck!!!!! And good luck w/ wedding plans!

Bonnie said...

http://anxiouslyengaged.wordpress.com/2008/07/25/strapped-for-cash/

karlee said...

Hey I might be interested.. is it a private room?