Monday, December 15, 2008

Chop Chop!

So a couple of weeks ago, we noticed Jed's hair was getting a little toooo long. He hadn't had a cut since his mission, and being the cheap control freak that I am, I told him I liked it (which I did), until it got to the point of unmanageable madness! So, instead of giving him a list of places he could try, I ran to get my scissors and started chop chop chopping! Jed was certainly nervous, but he was pleasantly surprised when he looked in the mirror and saw this:







Ok, so I need to work on my buzzing skills (for the back), but all I had were some hair shears and his face razor. Looks like I'm capable of cutting boy hair! Yayyyy! I can officially get married now.

6 comments:

Jenny Lee said...

adrianne, good job! you should teach me so i dont destroy trevon's hair when he needs a hair cut.

Casi Bludorn said...

That looks great! You're going to be a great wife, I've been married for almost a year and I still just tell him it looks good because I suck at cutting.

Jordan said...

Nice work, Aydgie! It only took me about 10 years to get it right! You're way ahead of me!

Logan and Emily said...

it's a right of passage! congrats! i made logan marry me BEFORE i cute his hair for the first time though. you are brave! haha!

Logan and Emily said...

CUT cut his hair...not cute. but he is super cute.

Andrea & Bo said...

ha ha hair cutting things aren't too expensive.
Bo does his own, I just get to do around the ears and the back of the neck. haha, it sure does make a mess though. :)