Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Matters of Business

1) One of my dearest friends has vanished. What's worse is i think i threw him away :( My digital camera is gone gone gone. Oh to buy a new one or not.... Please tell me you can't live without up-to-date pictures of the youngest Youngs!

2) I will be forcing my husband to contribute to our family blog, which is yet to be named. "Young" is such an easy word to play with. I'm trying to think of something witty and cute! "the youngest youngs," "young at heart," "young love"? Any suggestions?

3) We are looking for a dining table with chairs. I'm not sure why I'm posting this... but it is a matter of business Just Jed and I are dealing with. KSL, baby!

4)School will be hard this semester, even though I only have 4 classes a week (they are each 2.5 hours long). Gag. I'm thinking about picking up an evening job.. for a few extra bucks a week. Good, bad? I dunno!

and 5) Life is good. I so easily get frustrated and have been finding myself bursting into tears over nothing! Just Jed always reminds me about all of the good things in our lives. I love him for that. aaaand he makes me laugh SO HARD everyday! He is the best!


Sincerely,
Adrianne Jayne Young

P.S. I wish I could go by "Adrianne Jayne Young." So long though!

7 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

Adrianne Jayne Young is long, but it has a ring to it. It works, so use it! Good luck with all your tasks. Isn't great to have a husband keep things in perspective when you're all hormonal and stressed?

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

We got our table and 4 chairs for $120 at Ikea. If you haven't been there go b/c they have a ton of great stuff. Its pretty affordable too. I usually look up what I want online so it goes quicker but I'm an in and out kind of shopper. Hope this helps!

Beth said...

It sounds like you are a very normal new wife! The first month is hard, but you seem to be handling it beautifully! And Jed sounds like a great husband!
You should totally go with the full name, it's so regal!!!

Dawn said...

dude adrianne. i litteraly cried everynight over the stupidest things the first couple of months we were married. so i think that's totally normal, just cause your getting used to each other.

Casi Bludorn said...

I totally cried too! I didn't know it was that normal, I just didn't tell anyone about it. ha. but judging from all your other comments, I guess it is. I feel tons better about it knowing I'm not the only one.

Andrea Olsen said...

I cried some at first, I suppose its normal. Just wait until you become a fat pregnant lady like me, then you'll cry 10 times more! Gah. I have a headache right now from crying. And it's always over stupid things. Don't worry!

I got a new camera for christmas, I don't think we'll be needing my old one, I could let you borrow it until you decide if you want a new one. Or sell it reeeeeeeeeallly cheap. Not like it's worth much sitting on a desk anyway. Let me know what you think.

:) Chin up!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Just clicked over to see how you're doing...and, the good news is...you're totally normal~! Getting used to being married is hard...brings up lots of "tucked away emotions" from years past. If your dang photographer would get you all your wedding portraits...maybe you'd have a great reminder everyday of how cool the two of you are! Dang her... ha ha ha! I'm very close!