Friday, April 09, 2010

Tagged!

Tagged by Casi and Andrea

Four shows I like to watch...

1. ABDC (America's best dance crew)

2. 16 and Pregnant (I'm a freak, I know)

3. THE BIGGEST LOSER

4. Lost



Four things I'm passionate about...

1. Family (My huuuusband)

2. Crafting

3. the future

4. the Gospel



Four phrases I say a lot...

1. Girlfriend!

2. Isn't that weird?

3. Peeeeeeeeease!

4. I'm DYING!



Four things I have learned from the past...

1. ALWAYS double check the dates/days of a flight, even if you think you know.

2.
3.
4.

Four places I want to go...

1. Mexico

2. Hawaii

3. FRANCE

4. Alaska



Four things I did yesterday...

1. Worked

2. Gave a presentation

3. Watched ABDC

4. Wrote two papers



Four things I'm looking forward to...

1. Summer (after June... cause I'm taking spring classes)

2. Seeing my mom tonight

3. New nephew McClellan

4. A new apartment... someday



Four things I love about spring

1. Green Grass

2. NO snow!

3. Camping

4. Flowers



Four things on my wish list...

1. A nice house when I grow up

2. A job when I graduate

3. The Jeep to be fixed

4. A deli meat slicer and deli meats in my house!!!



Four people to tag...

1. Maggie

2. Bonnie

3. Sarah

4. Cousin Di

2 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

Aw Adrienne! You are so cute! I love when people do these because you learn fun little facts about them. I'll get on it. Loves!!

Adrienne said...

I love how you only have learned one thing! Hope things are going well. We miss you out here!