Wednesday, May 05, 2010

05/05

Today I'm remembering my nephew Spencer who left us two years ago today.

another pair of tiny hands
to lay beneath the clay
slumbering little baby eyes
to wake another day
oh god of heav'n, come guard this bed
and let this angel sleep
'til earth is pure for tiny hands
and safe for tiny feet
(Kenneth Cope-- Tiny Hands)

I am feeling bittersweet because two days ago My sister Jordan brought a beautiful, healthy baby boy to our family. Words cannot express the joy I feel knowing baby Carsten is here safe and sound. He has already made such an impact on my life... as well as his brother in Heaven, Spencer. Love them both (and the rest of the McClellan kiddos)!

I am one proud aunt!

2 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

Oh!! Adrienne! You are so sweet. We'll always remember Spencer and how much he strengthened our testimonies.
I didn't know Jordan had her baby! I'm so glad to hear that things are well. Congratulations!

Cami said...

Beautiful! Thank you for this post! I'm so glad he is here and well!