Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jello

My leggs are like jello. They keep giving out on me, which isn't good considering I am on my feet allll day due to football season tickets (worst week of work every year).

I walk like a grandma. I look like a duck.

sad...

know why?

I told Jed I wanted to start running every day and slowly cut out sweets. He bought me the nike chip that goes in my shoes, and he bought a used itouch, so I can see how far I've ran and how long it's taken and stuff. It's really cool, and it does motivated me to run.

but my oh my, I hurt!

2 comments:

Casi Bludorn said...

I want one of those really bad! I'm proud of you for running, it's so hard to find the motivation sometimes, especially when your legs feel like jello before you go out and you know they're going to feel even more like jello when you get home. but it's worth it. I actually kind of like running now, which I never thought I'd say.

Leanna Wagstaff said...

im so proud of you girl!!! keep it up.. running is so much fun once your body gets used to it.. makes everything feel amazing. miss you, so much!