Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oh Sunshine!

Sometimes, I wake up to sunshine and instantly think, "I'M LATE!!!!"

Waking up and sunshine should never happen at the same time... unless it's Saturday, Sunday, or a special holiday.

Today, they did. And once again, I was an hour and a half late to my 8:00am class.

You'd think a sewing class would be ok to skip once and a while, but it's actually on my top priority list of classes I need to attend. always.

I love you sun, but only when I'm in my car on the way to school!

4 comments:

Maggie said...

I woke up an hour and a half late today too! I'm serious. actually 1 hr 25 mins exactly.

My alarm didn't go off. My bad.

Andrea Olsen said...

i've got 3 alarm clocks now...bo, mags, and jasper...my body is never allowed to just wake its self up.

Bonnie said...

Thanks for always laughing at my blogs. And for always putting a BA before your HAHAHAHAAHAHAH. Thats how I know it's sincere. I love you!

Leanna Wagstaff said...

waking up late.. i hate it!!

so fun to spend time with you guys this weekend!! so happy you could come!