Thursday, October 07, 2010

Sew Wonderful

Today I sewed for FOUR hours. This is what I did...

Sewed 8 darts on a dress skirt... then seam-ripped 4 of them... then redid them.
Talked girl talk with all my sewing friends...
almost cried 50 times (from frustration)...

and little else.

Sewing is hard, man.


Also, last night, Jed and I tried a new restaurant in Springville, and talked for the first time in like a week. Like really talked. Had a conversation. Shared feelings. Laughed, and smiled, and had tears coming from my eyes from his funny stories. It was heaven.

Then we went to bed at 8:30.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Jealous on all 3 counts (4 consecutive hours to do anything, dinner out, and to bed early).

Andrea Olsen said...

We got to bed at 9 (most nights)
ANDDDDDDd

I want to sew.