Monday, December 27, 2010

Thoughts

Don't you just hate it when you leave your phone at home and you can't text sweet nothings with your husband?

Today I talked about heartbreak with my coworker who is going through it as we speak.

Marriage is the best! Heartbreaks are the worst. Luckily, I'll never have to experience another (love) heartbreak again. Yayy!

Christmas was great! I'll share more later.

Dad and Ann are in town.

I have wonderful in-laws!

Our two year anniversary is on Sunday! Wowzers. I'm so glad I don't have to go through the whole wedding thing again.

2 comments:

Casi Bludorn said...

I hate not being able to text sweet nothings.

Also I love marriage for that very same reason.

Bonnie said...

Oh, heartbreak! Sometimes I accidentally remember that feeling. it's sickening. Yay for eternal love!