Monday, June 13, 2011

It's just a "me" thing...

Sometimes I worry that it seems like I complain too much.

Really, life is good. But ya know, there are days.... where you basically have to complain and whine yourself out of them... or do that silly little thing called "trying to stay positive." :) Usually these days end up being Mon, Wed, and Friday... and it may or may not have something to do with the fact that those are the days when I workout at 6-7:15, go to work 8-12, and then do my internship from 1-6... with at least two hours of muscle-spasm inducing traffic.

Truly though, life is good. I just have always been a little melodramatic... mostly because it is one of the only ways I am funny. Because I'm not very funny, but I pretend that I am. So there is my secret.

and oh no... this post is starting to remind me of something, so I better stop.

Anyway, today I am thinking about.... grilling with my husband tonight, Strawberry days with the Joneses (hopefully) this weekend, and tomorrow when I get to visit my Grandma on her 90-something-th birthday (with my favorite oldest sister).

Here is my motto today (and everyday):

No comments: