Wednesday, September 12, 2012

One Week!

One week! I know I say this in every post, but time flies! We are so excited, and Jed is dying to meet his baby girl! Every day, he asks me to have the baby. If only it were that easy!

I am getting nervous about giving birth. I just really want to go into labor naturally and labor for less than  10 hours, haha! Also, if I could avoid a c-section too. Ok, thanks!

I am afraid that if things dont go as planned, i will have an enotional breakdown. I need to work on being open-minded.

Our bags are pretty much packed, and now we are just waiting. I have been bouncing on my exercise ball, taking walks, and trying to stay active. Ideally, this girl would come next Thursday or Friday. That way, my mom will be here and I will have a day or two to relax at home on maternity leave.

I won't complain if she comes before then either. But come next weekend, I will be one miserable momma.

Anyway, that's the update! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Erika said...

You will do great! And remember even if things don't go the way you plan, it will all work out; don't stress it and enjoy the experience (with drugs, of course). It's AMAZING... and from that moment on you will always be parents and that's pretty cool. :)