Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

I remember once (I was probably 5 or 6, and maggie was 10ish) asking Maggie, "What day is the fourth of July?" She laughed a lot, and yelled, "MOOOOOOOMMM, ADRIANNE JUST ASKED ME WHAT DAY THE FOURTH OF JULY IS!!!! HAHAHAHA!" I was almost in tears when Maggie answered my question with, "Adrianne... think about it. What did you just say?". After some coaching I figured it out and surely sulked for a few minutes.

Since then, It's been severely ingrained in my mind.

Happy fourth day of July!


(Definitely watch this, and DEFINITELY pay attention to the orange, big-nosed guy on the right).


Beep! Beep! Beep-Beep!

1 comment:

Andrea Olsen said...

I loved the video. And don't worry I think I've asked that question before too.
We still love you.
And I like the monster in that video better.... its just too cute.